Virtual League Tables all updatedafter fixtures from 30.01.2021, scroll down to the bottom of this page to check those out.
Virtual Competition Results Tables all updated below and all documents that you need are on our Virtual Competition page HERE
NS Announcement - Virtual Netball Challenge Pilot
Emails and messages have gone out to annouce the above.
Following the government announcement with some of our areas in the region going into tier 3 / tier 4 the CTSG wanted to inform you that they are watching the situation closely and will keep you all up to date with any impact this might have on the Open and Junior leagues.
You will be invited to a zoom meeting early in the new year to discuss further.
We would like to wish you all a Happy Christmas.
Take care and stay safe
Netballers, it’s time to prepare for your return to court
Following on from the ease of lockdown and the country being put into tiers, England Netball have released the latest guidelines for training and match play. These have been published on the website and social media platforms.
There is a further update on the age groups that are able to train and play indoors and travel across tiers.
Under 18’s and people with disabilities
* The latest Government guidance description of an under 18, is all those that were under 18 on 31/08/2020.
* Under 18s and those with disabilities are exempt from the restrictions placed on indoor venues and travel between tiers.
* Careful consideration should be given to travel arrangements as sharing lifts outside of household bubble is not permitted. Any adult can transport an under 18 to the activity, but those from tier 3 must remain in their vehicle.
Travel across tiers
* Those within tier 3 are unable to travel out of their area and those from tier 1 and tier 2 are unable to travel into a tier 3 area for training or competition. Under 18s and those with disabilities are exempt from this and are able to travel to organised netball activity.
* Coaches, officials and volunteers responsible for facilitating netball activity for under 18s are permitted to travel between tiers.
* Where possible, in line with Government guidance, travel of those in tier 2 should be limited where possible
What this means for the Regional Under 19 league - fixtures can be played indoors providing the players are aged under 18 on the 31st August 2020. To clarify if a player turns 18 between the 1st September 2020 and 31st August 2021 they are classified as under 18 for the season and can train and play indoors.
All open fixtures must be played outdoors until further updates.
Travel between tiers: Whereas Seniors cannot travel outside tier 3 into tier 1 and 2 and vice versa, the under 18's as above can do so.
Before we return to playing in January there are few reminders for you all please
1. All players, coaches, officials must have valid EN membership even if playing friendly games. Failure to do so invalidates the insurance. SR will enforce the rules as stated on the website.
2. Engage: Before the next round of fixtures start can all clubs please set up their teams on Engage to include players and personnel that will be at fixtures. Can you please make team type as REGIONAL. Name the teams with Club name, age group & division. ie Eagles Open Div 1 or Eagles U16 Div 1. This will enable the CTSG to locate teams easily ready for when the competition section on Engage goes live.
3. Ensure your risk assessments and mitigation plans are continually updated.
4. Spectators: The chart put out by EN has spectators ticked in all tiers. Please note this is not saying you can have spectators indoors irrespective. All teams must adhere to the 30 personnel per court to include 10 players 3 adults 1 umpire 1 scorer and any numbers above this must be in line with the venue Covid regulations. If spectators are permitted they have to wear masks and socially distance and not move from the area where they started. This will need to be monitored.
5. Please keep us updated on any changes especially email addresses and phone numbers.
Open - starting 10th January, playing friendly fixtures
Open - starting 11th April competitive competition
U19 Div 1 - starting 7th February, playing competitive competition
U19 Div 2 - starting 14 April, playing competitive competition
U14 and U16 Div 1 - starting 23rd January, playing competitive competition
U14 and U16 Div 2 - starting 16th January, playing competitive competition
U13 - starting 16th January, playing competitive competition
The modified rules still apply.
We are in the process of finalising a date for the entry tournament for 2021-2022 season in the hopeful event that we will be able to play some form of tournament. Save the date to follow shortly.
As there is no promotion or relegation this season there will not be any play offs for open league.
CTSG Netball South
Thank you for joining us on our meeting held on 25th November
Thank you for joining us, everything we discussed will be looked into and confirmed as soon as we can.
Netball South CTSG / 25.11.2020
Updated 3rd November
Following the recent Government announcement we are disappointed to confirm that community netball will be suspended and have prepared an update on what this means for the Netball Family.
Despite this news, we will continue to do all we can to ensure netball will #RiseAgain
Information for the 2020-2021 Season has been emailed out to all contacts
Thank you all for your patience while we have been creating and updating all the information you need for this seasons competitions.
Emails have gone out to all contacts...
* All teams must read and adhere to the COVID 19 Policy
* All clubs to send their Risk Assessment & Risk Mitigation documents to the Netball South Lead COVID-19 officer before first fixture
* Team Registration Forms - Please complete this before your first fixture and return to the League Administrator for your division
* Ensure you team on ENgage is set up with the same list of players and that they are all active members of England Netball and that the team type is REGIONAL
If you have not received the latest information dated 29.09.2020/30.09.2020 please contact your league administrator
Open and U19 - Chris Grainger
U14 and U16 Div 1 - Jo Coker
U14 and U16 Div 2 - Kate Miller
or in the first instance check out the Rules and Regulations page
Open and U19 Regional Preseason Fixtures
U14 Preseason Fixtures
U16 Preseason Fixtures
All Match Rules and documents can be found on the Rules and Regulations page
Information for regions, counties, clubs and leagues
Updated 19.05.2020 - THIS IS NOW CLOSED and NO FURTHER ENTRIES WILL BE ACCOMMODATED
England Netball have conducted several surveys and consulted other sporting bodies and have now made some decisions regarding Premier League Netball and the next steps. (Please see attached email).
Following on from this, Netball South has discussed options and have made the following decisions for Netball South competitions in line with England Netball guidance.
Netball South 2019-2020 League Information (Open and Junior)
Netball South 2020-2021 Entry for forthcoming season - Intent to enter (U19 / U16 / U14 / U13) or
use the Online Google Form
Forms To be returned to:
Netball South (Email address: email@example.com
2019/2020 League Fixtures and Final Table Standings (Based on Average Points)
Open & U19 Fixtures / Final Table Standings
Junior U13 Div 1 Fixtures / Final Table Standings
Junior U13 Div 2 Fixtures / Final Table Standings
Junior U14 Div 1 Fixtures / Final Table Standings
Junior U14 Div 2 Fixtures / Final Table Standings
Junior U16 Div 1 Fixtures / Final Table Standings
Junior U16 Div 2 Fixtures / Final Table Standings
All forms, documents, rules and regulations are available 2020/2021 for download on our Rules and Regulations page